LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Well well, I finally did it; through the help of God I finally was able to complete the video to my very first single, LOVE.
The reason why I sang that song is that I was tired of people claiming to sing “gospel” in this land yet every day I have to fight an element of tribalism, greed, class or prejudice in the country.
Mercy Opande, a gospel minister who wants to go deep/PHOTO/MERCY OPANDE

Yes there is joy in the Lord but for that joy to be full, Kikuyus must love Luos unconditionally. Kalenjins should love Luhyas. People should start singing about the truth.
Truth is even some of our churches are tribalistic, oh yes, the elders or the pastors are of a particular tribe or even class. This does not apply in rural areas.
Am I  lying when I say there are churches when you have a car, a good job and money you easily become a pastor or elder?
Jesus commanded us to love. He loved so much that He died.
To me it is a shame when a secular band can sing about abortion while a “ gospel” artist not minister is looking for the next club banger beat.
Am not perfect, in fact am salt that lost its flavor a long time ago  but Jesus still calls me and tells me that in Him  am new, I have flavor, I have substance and purpose.
The song LOVE has a hip hop flavor to it and it is produced by BEATSMITH-Edd Mayaka.
Kenyans need to love, we need to love so much that we mind our neighbors’ business and if they do anything suspicious we report, we need to love the baby mamas in church instead of pointing at them as a bad example, we need to love people and use things not use people and love things.
Kindly request for the song on your favorite gospel show or music show, help me spread the truth.
For now till Saturday, the release date, have a listen to the audio here.

We need to love.


Comments

Popular Posts