Look at what I found

I was cleaning my clutter when I came across my poetry book which contains all the poems I have written since I was a teenager. So why not put them into good use, like helping you prepare for valentine. Sample it and let me know what you think.
PHOTO/SHUTTERSTOCK.COM


WILL YOU MARRY ME
                    BY MERCY OPANDE
What happened to us?
Now that you think am an ass,
You were free to come, you need not ask,
Now you axe my heart!
Hey what happened to us?

Do you remember the time when my smile would take you a mile?
My eyes in yours, a moment in time,
Everywhere, all the time, you were mine,
Now you are tired
Cuty what happened to that?

Am tired of loving you too,
I do my thing, you do nothing, cause, you just want me, without giving,
Or is it that we gave our all?
Now there is nothing at all,
Damn love ran out of stock.

Am crazy over you,
You are crazy and over with me,
I guess I should come out clean,
I admit, am an empty tank,
How the hell did I give you all of me?

Let us face it,
You will remember me till eternity,
You did some things I definitely call stupid,
And I appreciate the fact that you did them for me
Deep inside you know it, your pen cannot write without my ink
Hey are you falling for me again?

The break ups, the make ups,
The fights, the songs,
The calls on the phone,
But I prefer the dry spells, my mind thinks well,
Reminiscing our times together,
Well am in the shop right now,
I got the engagement ring somehow.

I will propose before sun down,
Oh will you look at that,
She is wearing a gown,
My wife from now on.



Comments

Popular Posts