New Things Are Coming


Wow, first of all let me apologize for staying away for so long. You see am in final year of campus and boy oh boy am I doing a lot of running up and down and yet am not losing any weight.
Anyway how have you been? I have missed you all. I am actually very sorry and send my condolences to people in Beirut, Syria, Nigeria and Paris. Terrorism is wrong, please let us be our brother’s keepers.
So do you know what I have been up to all these months? Well apart from school, I have been doing new music and am happy that it is good music. You should check it out and send me feedback.
                                                       My new song, Dreamer, enjoy.
Well now that I only have 2 weeks to be done with campus, get ready for new and fresh stuff.
Oh by the way, aren’t we all happy that Adelle is back? I am one of her fans and am so happy that we have good music without sex defiling it, right?
Well listen to the song and look forward to great reading starting next week.

Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts