Imagine you


If there is a secret that I have come to know after times of pain and pressure is that I can still make it through the storm. God is always there and He gives me a song in every situation, a song that tells me to hold on because change is coming.
Let go and let God/ PHOTO/.pixabay.com
                           
There are people who have wronged me and left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and 
after sometime I found myself talking about them. What was I doing? Wasn't that equal to what they did to me? So I decided to be still and know that God is able.
When you let go of people, you become whole again. It’s like a rebirth where you begin to discover new things. The word of God says behold I am doing a new thing, don’t you perceive it?
God wants to do a new thing in your life so why can’t you just shut the door and tell Him that you are tired of explaining your bitterness and you want Him to save you.
Do not give up and never say never. You have not come this far for nothing. All is well just know that shedding tears doesn't mean that the end is near it simply means that you are facing a fear and if you persevere then you will be declared a winner.
After all tough times don’t last but they make you tough.

Have a blessed week ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts