BLACK NATIVITY



This song is all I could sing and sing it comforts me, gives me hope and as I listened to a friend who says it seems nothing else works I will remember the Lord for them because He loves Him still. Join me in singing and instilling hope to the broken, fatherless, widows, persecuted and to you and me.


Am not perfect,
But He loves me anyway,
Wasn’t an angel in my younger days,
We all have done things that’s between us and God,
There’s no better comfort than being in His arms
He loves me still.

Am not perfect,
But He loves me anyway,
This loneliness fills, every inch of open space,
But His grace and mercy,
Gives me strength when I am weak,
And carries me when, I can’t stand on my own feet,
He loves me still, so glad He loves me still

And when am down,
 He lifts me up,
He sees beyond what I’ve become,
Lord lift me up, I feel so down,
Yet he loves me still
So glad he loves me still
 

Comments

Popular Posts