IWRITER IS ALLOWING PLAGIARISM, COMPENSATE WRITERS NOW

This morning am very mad after Google Adsesnse rejecting my application I wondered. Most of the articles on my blog are those that were rejected by clients on Iwriter but guess what These clients are using our rejected work and I want Brad callen to compensate me. I wrote this mail this morning to a man who advocates for freelancers in kenya.
Walter I have shocking info, I decided to be posting all my rejected articles on iwriter on my blog so that no one uses them, guess what, A client rejected it on iwriter but has posted it on a site. check here, http://goarticles.com/article/Tips-To-Start-Your-Life-With-Magnificent-Honeymoon-in-India/6767973/. This is my article rejected http://www.iwriter.com/read_article.php?table=3&keyw=42729&article_id=99632. These are the people who make us have bad ratings on iwriter for nothing yet they use our work to make money or get traffic. What should I do? Should Iwriter pay me for allowing a false client in the system? please alert everyone and let them check on their rejected articles on the web.
If Iwriter does not pay me for all my rejected articles that are being used by their clients then it will be that they are tolerating plagiarism and stealing  on intellectual property.
The client who stole my article is one  Deepak yadav.


Comments

Popular Posts