Where do Broken hearts go?

Yesterday, a friend of mine called me and told me that she had been dumped by the love of her life. It hurt her like hell and she could not believe that it was actually over. Just two days ago they were calling each other sweet names but now she had been greeted by sarcasm and she felt so low and cheap.
Broken hearts hurt no matter how strong we act/PHOTO/http://images5.fanpop.com/

Truth is as much as I tried to comfort her, her heart kept on bleeding.so I just let her fall asleep as she cried. I asked myself why does love hurt. Why do people come together beautifully then just start a war between themselves? The bible says that the human heart is the most cunning and nobody should trust it.
I can’t understand the pain my friend is going through even though I try to empathize but all I know is that she was a butterfly out of its cocoon when she was with the love of her life. She became daring, she glowed, she was happy and we all saw it in her face and whatever she did.
Now am afraid she will go back to shutting herself and never trusting people. She will not be having a hearty laugh or doing breakdances to Pharell’s and Chris Brown’s songs.
For she is playing sad love songs, I hope she heals because we need her back, come back Patricia.I don’t have any cure for this kind of thing but I can only be there and support her through this tough period. And if you feel that you also lost a precious pearl, I have a collection of songs just for your heart to remember the times and smile not cry.
For now, Sam smith is consoling her low spirits.
"Stay With Me"
Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Comments

Popular Posts