Writing for Iwriter

First of all you should not join Iwriter simply because everyone is doing it. Writing is a gift enhanced by skill. If you are not a writer stay out. This also means that if you have the gift and you don’t utilise it, you become bad at it. The muscle you don’t use, you soon lose.

Iwriter is a good place to start out and it is also a bad place too. How? Well when I started out writing there I used to earn $200 dollars weekly till I got this foolish idea to give my account to someone who in short killed it and the evidence still remains on the web. http://www.iwriter.com/view_stats.php?writer=11865
Iwriter is a market whereby there are good and bad clients. Proceed with caution. Check the approval percentage and ratings of a client. Don’t just stomp into the building. No even if you are not writing, log in and study the ratings of certain clients and mark their names. For example Joseph Forester is one of the clients that have favourited me and whenever I see his work I give him first preference because I know he will accept me.
What is your worth? When you are eating you always start with the first course and the same goes with writing on Iwriter. Eat bit by bit. Start with the 150 word articles if you are a first timer. Do not be afraid. People are making dollars each day that passes by. Do this for a week then move to the 300 words and so on. Do not jump the fence go round it, it’s safer that way.
No offence intended but not everyone on the elite section made it through writing since Iwriter has a program that allows you to purchase your way to the top. I stick to writing my way to the top. I am truly inspired by my boss Walter Akolo. You know why? Because I started writing the same year he did but I made a few foolish mistakes but believe me writing is my piece of the pie. In short the more you write the more your credibility.
Take it easy as writing 3 articles per day. Yes take those baby steps since a fresh mind will never complain of lacking enough words to reach 500 words. Seriously do you know how many words you speak in a minute? I am the kind of writer who writes and see wonders in that ten articles being accepted daily is not a joke. I take time to rest after writing 2 articles. Take a walk and go talk to someone. For me music does the magic.
Do ensure that your articles have a conversational tone. Don’t just write sentences joined together by glue known as the full stop. Read your work aloud before you submit it and ask yourself the following questions:
·         Does it sound right?
·         Is it speaking about the keyword?
·         Na enyewe nimeandika nini?
·         Would I pay for this?
Lastly I do pray for God to bless the work of my hands because He says in His word that he who does not work should not eat.
Mercy Opande,
Singer(http://mdundo.com/search?q=mercy+opande) and Online Enterpreneur (SEO and Transcription)


Comments

Popular Posts